Have you heard the buzzzzz about the Beekeeper Cardi KAL?
Designer Marie Green of Olive Knits is launching another 4 Day Sweater Knit-a-Long. Here is what she has to say:
"Last year scores of knitters climbed aboard the party bus of the 4 Day Sweater KAL. Were you one of them? Here’s how it went down:
- I spontaneously knit a sweater in 4 days (you can read about it here).
- Knitters across the map grabbed their knitting needles and their best knitting friends (and some snacks) and decided to try it for themselves.
- We cheered each other along in the Knitters’ Lounge (join us on Facebook here).
- There were prizes.
- We made sweaters!"
Here are the sweater specs:
- DK weight yarn.
- Sizes: 32 (34, 36, 38, 40, 44, 48, 52)" bust with approx 2-3" ease.
- Yardage (approximate): 1150 (1250, 1375, 1485, 1605, 1735, 1875, 1980) yards (Please note that the finished cardigan measures around 13-14" in finished length - measured from the sleeve divide to the hem - after blocking. If you prefer a longer sweater, please adjust your yardage accordingly.)Lux Adorna Knits is joining the 4 Day Sweater KAL this year and you should too!
- Lux Adorna Knits DK yardage: 140 yards per 50 gram skein.
Here is what you need to do:
- Join Olive Knits Facebook group.
- Purchase the pattern on Ravelry.
- Purchase your DK weight yarn. - And, hey, we put ours on SALE just for this project!